The saying you are what you eat can’t be more right. What you eat can make up to 80% out how you look. And if you apply that saying to fat-burning foods – if you eat fat-burning foods you will become a fat-burning machine.
That’s what this article (and the bonus resource at the end) will do for you – they will help you burn more fat. All you have to do is include these fat-burning foods in your diet and make sure that your diet is balanced and healthy.
Here’s the fat-burning foods list, inlcude them in your diet regularly:
Fat burning foods list – top 30 fat scorchers
- Celery – Munch on a few stalks to keep your hunger at bay.
- Cauliflower – Ensure that you regularly include cauliflower with your meals.
- Lettuce – All types of lettuce is fat burning.
- Cucumber – Cucumber makes a great snack with a fat free cottage cheese dip.
- Apples – Apple’s do not only keep the doctor away, but the fat as well.
- Berries – Berries are super healthy and good for your waistline.
- Broccoli – Broccoli should also feature regularly on your plate.
- Carrots – Carrots are good for your eyes and for your figure and make great snacks.
- Lemons – Cook with lemon juice and flavor your water and drinks with slices and the juice of a lemon.
- Mangoes – Great tasting and also fat burning.
- Pineapple – Pineapple makes a great fat burning snack.
- Ice cold water – After drinking a glass of ice cold water, your metabolism rises. So drink up!
- Green tea – Green tea is a natural fat burner. Make sure that you drink at least one cup per day.
- Morning cup of coffee – Your first morning cup of coffee can actually speed up your metabolism.
- Fat free yogurt – Have at least one tub of fat free yogurt per day.
- Low fat/reduced fat cheese – Low fat cheeses are good for you. The calcium in them speeds up weight loss.
- Skinless chicken fillets – Skinless chicken fillets are low fat and help you build lean muscle mass that burns away fat.
- Oily and other fish – Have at least 2 servings of oily fish per week and 2 servings of other fish.
- Grapefruit – Grapefruit are great to snack on.
- Cinnamon – Add cinnamon to your meals and some of your drinks.
- Chilies – Cook regularly with chilies.
- Spinach – Be sure to add spinach to most of your meals.
- Baby potatoes and sweet potatoes – As long as you prepare them the healthy way, they are excellent fat burning food.
- Seeded and health breads – Make these your breads of choice
- Beans and other pulses – Be sure to include these regularly in your diet.
- Almonds – Have 6 almonds every day, they help to keep you full.
- Whole-wheat pasta – Stick to whole-wheat pasta and skip the rest
- Olives – Olives and avos contains healthy fat that keeps you full.
- Oat meal (oats) – Start your day with a bowl and you will be full until lunch time.
Only having a long fat burning foods list will make it difficult to remember all of them and it will make it more difficult to include them in your diet.
That’s why I have made special report on the different types of fat burning foods – how they work and I’ve included lots of examples and also a few guidelines on how to use them to make the perfect fat burning diet.