You May Also LIKE THE
You May Also LIKE THE
Between the new “wheat blond” hair trend sweeping Hollywood (à la Millie Bobby Brown and Dua Lipa) and the integral platinum that comes with the cooler months, there are a ton of hair shades you may fill your Fall suggestion board with. in case you nonetheless haven’t located the only to ask for at your next salon appointment, recollect the brand new “mushroom blond” hair shade.
Mushroom blond hair is exactly what it seems like: it is a version of blond that hairstylists at NYC-primarily based Butterfly Studio Salon describe as being toward “beige” or “nude.” Tamara Defelice of the salon tells samjfashion that the look is perfect for folks that were given “first-rate brassy from going the lightest shades of blond in the summer season, because it preserves hair’s health all for the duration of cooler seasons.”
What sets mushroom blond apart from similar hair colors are its key functions: the darkish cool brown hue that comes from the basis, and the lighter portions that body the face. “do not be scared to keep or create icier blonde portions around the face body,” Defelice said, and she or he shows preserving the look toned with a colour-depositing hair product like the Kerastase Bain extremely-Violet red Shampoo ($34).
You may also like this:-Eat good and eat healthy food…….Read More
The hair colour seems high-quality on maximum hairstyles, whether it’s a bob haircut or long cascading waves. want the evidence? check out the subsequ
You’re never left to figure things out on your own. Nothing is left to chance…Our 28-Day Meal Plan guides you every step of the way. And it’s more than a plan. It’s also a challenge. It’s designed to stretch you… and see what you’re made of.
STEW FOR Fat-BURNING
Nigerian stew has different variations depending on the kind of protein source used to cook it. These various protein sources give the stew a very different and unique taste.
The common types are:
1. Cut clean and de-skinned chicken into medium sizes and put in a pot of water. Add curry, thyme, salt, maggi, garlic, 1 onion and cook for about 30 minutes until soft.
2. Cut and blend tomatoes, 1 onion, peppers and tomato paste with 2 cups of water. Put in a pot to boil for 15-20 minutes. Heat olive oil and fry blended tomato. Add tomato paste, curry, thyme, Maggi, salt and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Add cooked chicken into the stew, add chicken stock (broth) into the stew and boil. Taste for salt and Maggi and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Serve with brown rice, okro, boiled yam, ewedu, gbegiri etc and enjoy!
CALORIES PER SERVING: 150
CALORIES PER SERVING without Protein Source: 80
1. Boil the goat meat and snails with seasonings of your choice. Put aside.
2. Blend peppers, tomatoes, onions and garlic in a blender with water till you get a coarse mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pot, when hot, add the blended pepper mix and cover. Let simmer for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
4. Add the knorr cubes, basil, pepper powder, crayfish powder, and salt to taste. If satisfied with the taste, add the cooked lamb, snails and shrimps.
5. Let simmer for about 5-10 minutes, then add the chopped spinach (allow the water to drain from the spinach or squeeze out as much water as you can) and stir.
Cover the pot and turn the heat down to low.
Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
Turn off the heat and serve while hot with brown rice or boiled yam or green plantain amala.
CALORIES PER SERVING: 183
CARBS : 8%
FAT : 10%
1. Soak beans for 20 minutes. Rub and squeeze together with both hands to peel the skin off the beans. Continue rubbing and rinsing until all the skin is removed.
2. Boil the skinned beans with water, onion, and salt for 35 minutes until soft and almost cooked. Blend pepper and tomatoes. Add them and the rest of the ingredients, olive oil, water, dry fish into the pot of beans. Simmer for another 20minutes until the beans have turned into a smooth paste.
3. Serve with Ewedu or with stew and green plantain amala.
CALORIES PER SERVING: 347
Discover How The Foods You’re Eating Every Day Are Making Your Fat Cells SICK …Making it IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight, while also damaging your joints, disrupting your hormones, rapidly aging your skin, and even leading to Diabetes.
1. Remove ewedu leaves from the stem and wash them. Chop into pieces on a chopping board.
2. Put one cup of water in a pot and bring to boil. Pour the chop ewedu into the boiling water. Add the locust beans (iru) and potash if desired. Allow boiling for 10 minutes, with the pot uncovered.
3. Add salt to taste and cook for another five minutes. Serve with a special fat-burning stew with fat-burning swallow and enjoy!
CALORIES PER SERVING: 183
CARBS : 40%
FAT : 0%
1. Cut the chicken into good sizes after removing all its skin.
Put a pot of water, add salt, Maggi, onion, and boil for 25 minutes.
2. Add your pepper soup spice, ground pepper, Maggi and boil for 15 minutes covering the pot.
Cut and dice the yam into big cubes and add it into the chicken pepper soup and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Finally, add the scent leaves, ground crayfish, add more water and boil finally for 15 minutes.
Serve it alone or with white rice, boiled yam or boiled black plantain yummy.
CALORIES PER SERVING: 125
CARBS : 0%
1. Cut the chicken into good sizes after removing all its skin. Put in a pot of water, add salt, Maggi and boil for 25 minutes.
2. Add your pepper soup spice, ground pepper and boil for 15 minutes covering the pot. Add Maggi and salt to taste.
3. Finally, add the scent leaves, ground crayfish, add more water and boil finally for 15 minutes. Serve it alone or with brown rice, boiled yam or boiled unripe plantain amala.
CALORIES PER SERVING: 200
CARBS : 0%
1. Cut beef or chicken into small pieces and place in a large pot with water. Season with salt, Maggi and ground pepper until tender. Add the smoked fish, stockfish and cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Prepare the okra (also known as okro) by washing in water.
Divide into two, finely chop one half and cut the rest into small rounds. Add the prepared okra together with the chopped pumpkin leaves to the boiling soup and stir. Add the olive oil and iru, allow to bubble and simmer for 5 minutes, sprinkle in ground crayfish, ground pepper, Maggi and salt to taste and stir.
Simmer for another 5 minutes and enjoy!
3. It can be served alone or with stew or rice. Also eaten with fat-burning “swallow” called green plantain amala.
Fresh Pumpkin leaves (Ugwu) can be substituted with bitter leaf.
CALORIES PER SERVING: 76
CALORIES PER SERVING WITH Chicken: 276
In Conclusion -the Journey is Just Beginning!
I want to congratulate you for coming this far because you’ve invested the time and effort to study this life-changing material, you’ve already taken the first step towards the lean, fat-free body you’ve always wanted. You’ve gained the knowledge and now you simply have to apply it. They say knowledge is power, but it’s not, really.
Knowledge applied is power!
You see, I’ve written this manual with the hopes of inspiring you to take the action necessary for you to develop the body you’ve always wanted and to take action immediately. I urge you to take what you’ve learned and begin n now!
No, not even tomorrow! What you to do is this:
Start today, with your very next meal!
You should start working out today if you’re not doing so already.
I’ve noticed that nearly everyone I meet has a reason they want to put it off! They’re waiting until New Year’s when the holidays are over, or after the kids start school, or the first day of the month, or after final exams are over, or whatever. There’s always some excuse to procrastinate.
I can’t stress it enough… I want you to start following these guidelines almost immediately.
To your New and Super Transformed Body,